rainbow six vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rainbow six vegas

Rainbow six vegas info

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

infinite point glitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevoiddy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-21

infinite point glitch Empty
PostSubject: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 9:35 am

how do u do de infinite point glitch????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: ok well   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 5:27 pm

1.make a team sharpshooter player match
2.go to match settings and make number of rounds 20 and auto timer on for 15 seconds
3.exit the game and create a team sharpshooter ranked match
4. make game settings for 20 minutes and team sharpshooter
5.after the game hit a,start fast then if it works and noone touch anything
6. go to match settings (if you cant someone screwed it up)
7. change settings to team survival for 3minutes
8.launch game and tell winning team to commit suicide first
9.after that hit a start a and then launch game over till you cant then this is when the timer kicks in

tipz:ok the time will go from 15,14 when someone joins to solve this problem just go to match settings and keep hitting accept
o yeah... if you dont see the timer right away go to match settings and hit accept
PEACE ANY QUESTIONS ADD RYANDAKILLER15 I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU GET ELITE IF YOU SENT ME A MESSAGE WHY YOU WANT TO BE AN ELITE THEN A FRIEND REQUEST OR I WILL DELETE YOU REQUEST I HAVE BEEN GETTING THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES EVERYDAY SO PLZ MAKE IT SIMPLE

Last edited by on Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rainbow-6.forumotion.com
a.k.a.bu

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 1:36 pm

k i added u accept request cuze i confuzed on steps cuze it not giving me points farao farao lol! lol! lol! Basketball scratch afro

my gamertag is confused bucks042 affraid
Back to top Go down
Kevoiddy

PostSubject: infinite   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:49 am

how do u set the briefing timer to 15 seconds????
Back to top Go down
Kevoiddy

PostSubject: infinite   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 3:56 pm

[b][i]how do u set de auto timer/briefing timer to 15 seconds??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
LL GeRm

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:17 am

There is no point to do the briefing timer that doesnt matter also u get one person in then it starts
Back to top Go down
fatwhore

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 am

Boosting is for fat whores(oops thats me!!) afro farao drunken Very Happy Embarassed lol! jocolor albino
Back to top Go down
fatwhore

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:52 am

lol! afro flower elephant study#FF0000 you set the timer in the match settings when you create the player match you dumb fuck
Back to top Go down
fatwhore

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:52 am

Kevoiddy wrote:
[b][i]how do u set de auto timer/briefing timer to 15 seconds??????????????????????????????????????????????????

you are a retared
Back to top Go down
danno1no

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:43 pm

Hey guys some good crap on ere am from good old liverpool UK feel free to add me pps cheers
Back to top Go down
danno1no

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm

danno1no1 it is sorry
Back to top Go down
lost1013

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:19 pm

hey add me lost1013912

i was a first sargent then my bro screwd it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: infinite point glitch   infinite point glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

infinite point glitch
Page 1 of 1